- This event has passed.
REJOICE! Christmas Bible Journaling Event
November 17, 2018 @ November 17, 2018 - November 17, 2018$20
It’s Christmas in November!
REJOICE! is our first annual Christmas Bible journaling event. This 3-hour workshop will not only provide a Christmas-themed Bible journaling kit, but we will also discuss the process of creative worship and create pages based around the season of Christ’s birth. Whether you’re interested in creating in or out of your bible, this event will provide hands-on experience.
Paint. Draw. Color. Doodle. You do not need to be an artist to worship God with art and meditate on His Word. We’ll equip you with basic techniques, creative ideas, and you’ll actively work in your own bible (or other medium you bring, such as a journal). We look forward to helping you “create for the Creator.”
Material Fee: $15 cash or check to be paid before the workshop begins (Please Note: Materials fees must be paid upfront, to equip every attendee with the tools they will need to participate.)
What does the registration fee include?
The $20 registration fee covers the 3-hours we will be spending together in creative worship. His Palette will provide some basic mediums for you to use while journaling at this event.
MATERIALS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE:
archival ink for stamping
gesso and craft heat guns for page prep
We will also provide printables for your personal use (including traceables and instructions).
FUN FACT: We just love surprises and we will be giving away prizes throughout the workshop, which may include stamps, alpha stickers, journals, and more!
What does the $15 material fee cover?
You will receive a Bible journaling kit, which includes:
- One (1) sheet of cardstock, faith-based stickers (Creative Retreat)
- One (1) sheet of cardstock, alphabet stickers (Creative Retreat)
- One (1) 3″ x 4″ stamp set (Creative Retreat)
- Two (2) bow-topped paperclips (Creative Retreat)
- One 16″ x 5″ half-fold, double-sided cardstock devotional
What do you need to bring to the event?
- Something to create in or on (such as a journaling Bible, an art journal, a notebook, loose mixed-media paper, a canvas, etc.). If you are unsure what you’d like to work on/in, please contact us, so we can give you additional ideas or help you decide.
- A favorite pen to draw and/or write with (optional)
SORRY. NO REFUNDS. We apologize for the inconvenience, but because this venue has limited seating and to ensure everyone has an equal opportunity to participate, we are unable to provide refunds at this time. However, registration fees are completely transferable. Thank you for your understanding.